Hello, friends welcome to Studydev. Nowadays, we use WhatsApp a lot on mobile. In such a situation, many times we face the problem of How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp on our mobile. Because we have been troubled by the font style of our old WhatsApp.
In this post, we are going to give you step-by-step information about How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp. You have to read every step of this article very carefully. So let’s start this post.
How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp
In this post, we are going to tell you about two methods of How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp. Because the font cannot be changed on WhatsApp without any external app. In such a situation, you face difficulty in changing the font style on WhatsApp. So we have another way for you, through which you can change your WhatsApp font style without any external app. You can change your WhatsApp font layout in both ways.
How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp Without Any App
If you want to change the font style of WhatsApp without using any app, then you have to use some tricks for this.
- If you want to “Bold” the font of WhatsApp while chatting.
- So any message to you for this? For example, while typing “Hello”, the star * has to be put both in front and behind it – *Hello*. Your font will become bold.
- If you want to tweak the font to mean “italic” during the chat. So for this, you have to type _ (underscore) in front and behind “Hello”. This makes your font “italic”.
- If you want to cross the line above the font, then for this you have to type this icon (~) twice to bring your message between it. For example ~Hello~ the line will be crossed on your font.
- If you need space in your font, you have to use this icon (“`) Three times at the start of the message and three times in the end. Example “`Hello“`. Space will be created in your font.
- If you want to put all these options on a message at once. So for this, you have to type these options at the start and end of your message. For example, you can type _~ “`*hello*“`~_
Note: We have shown you typing a “Hello” message every time in this process. You can type any message. This method works without the App.
Read More - How To Lock WhatsApp Without Fingerprint
How to Change WhatsApp Font Size
If you also want to increase or decrease the size of your WhatsApp font. In such a situation, you have to do some settings in your WhatsApp. by which you can change your WhatsApp font.
- First of all, you have to open your WhatsApp.
- After this, you have to select the “Settings” option in the top corner.
- After this, you have to select “Chats” in the “Settings” option.
- In chats, you have to click on the Font size option.
- After this, three options of fonts Small, Medium, and Large come front of you.
- You can choose your font size as per your wish.
How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp Without Any APP
To change the font style in WhatsApp, you can use formatting options like bold, italic, and strikethrough. Here’s how to do it:
- Type your message in WhatsApp.
- To make the text bold, add an asterisk (*) before and after the text, like this: This text will be bold
- To make the text italic, add an underscore (_) before and after the text, like this: This text will be italic
- To strikethrough the text, add a tilde (~) before and after the text, like this:
This text will have a strikethrough
These formatting options will work in both individual and group chats. Note that you can’t change the font style or size in WhatsApp, but you can use these formatting options to add some visual variety to your messages.
How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp Video
So, friends, we end our post on this, today we have given you information about How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp Full Information is in this post.
We have tried to give you all the information related to How to Change Font Style in WhatsApp without any app in this post so that you do not have to resort to any other website for any information.
So if you liked this hard work of ours, then do share it with your friends on the social media channels given below so that they also get such information.