Hello, friends welcome to Studydev. Today we are going to give you information about How to Change Name in Pan Card in this post. You must know that a PAN card is a very important document. It acts as identity proof for us.
Many people face the problem of name correction in their PAN cards. In such a situation, how can he do how to change his name in pan card online on Google. So you don’t need to worry about it. We are going to give you step-by-step information on how to change the name in the pan card in this article.
What is PAN Card
We call PAN card as Permanent Account Number. Its full name is also Permanent Account Number. This is the unique alphanumeric number of the number 10. Which is made by the Government of India under the Indian Tax Department. It is useful not only for tax but also as identity proof for Indian citizens.
How to Change Name in Pan Card
If you have to do name correction on your PAN card. So you can do this through both online and offline methods. In this post, we are going to tell you about How to Change Name in Pan Card Online Method.
- First of all, you have to open your browser.
- After that, you have to type this address.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to select Apply Online and then Under Application Type.
- Below this, you have to choose Select Changes or correction in existing PAN Data/ Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in existing PAN data).
- In the Under Category column, you have to select Individual.
- After this, you have to fill in your personal details like your last name, surname, father name, date of birth, and email id, and you have to yes the option of Whether you are a citizen of India.
- After doing this, you have to fill in your PAN card number.
- After this, you have to select the option “By submitting data to us and/or using our NSDL e-Gov TIN web site”.
- After filling the Captcha Code given below, you have to click on the “Submit Button”.
- After doing this you will get a message in which you will get “We thank you for using the online PAN application service of NSDL e-Gov. Your request is successfully Registered with Token Number xxxxxxxxx and the same has been sent on your email ID provided in the PAN application. Kindly click the below button to fill the remaining PAN application form.”
- You have to keep this Token Number with you.
- You have to click on Continue with PAN Application Form. This option will send you to a new page.
- After this, on the next page, you will get four options
2. personal details
3. Contact and other details
4. document details
- After filling in all these details you have to Make the Payment.
- After this you will get the Acknowledgment Slip, you have to take a screenshot or print of it and keep it with you.
- You have to take this acknowledgment slip to the NSDL e-gov office with your physical documents. Your work will be done.
Read More - Adhar Card Mobile Number Update Online
How to Change Name in Pan Card After Marriage
If your PAN card is made and you are married. So in such a situation, if you have to update the name on your PAN card. So for this, we have told you some steps above. With the help of which you can change your name on your PAN card even after marriage. For this, you have to pay some fee for them.
And you have to submit some physical documents like Aadhar Card and Acknowledgment Slip to their office. After a few days, the name on your PAN card is changed and it is sent to your given address.
Pan Card Correction Form PDF
If you want to update the name on your PAN card, then for this you need Pan Card Correction Form. This form is a very important document for you for the new PAN card and correction in the old PAN card. You can download it by clicking on this link.
How to Change Name in Pan Card Online
So, friends, we end our post on this, today we have given you information about How to Change Name in Pan Card Full Information in this post. We have tried to give you all the information related to the How to Change Name in Pan Card in this post so that you do not have to resort to any other website for any information.
So if you liked this hard work of ours, then do share it with your friends on the social media channels given below so that they also get such information.