Hello, friends welcome to Studydev. Today in this post we are going to give you information about how to change UPI pin in google pay, phone pay, and another online payment method without it. Nowadays many people use online payment gateway. In this way, its use is increasing day by day.
In such a situation, it is very important for you to keep your Google Pay account secure. Because if someone gets to know the UPI pin of your google pay. So it can damage your bank balance. Therefore, to keep your bank balance secure, you should keep resetting the UPI PIN of Google Pay or other payment methods from time to time. We are going to give you the same information in this post that how you can update your UPI pin.
What is UPI Pin
If we talk about UPI Pin, then it is a kind of password. This UPI Pin is a 6 digit Numerical Number in Google Pay. Which you use to keep your Google Pay account secure. UPI Pin is a 4 digit number in this ATM. In Google Pay, we have two types of passwords, the first one, we log in to Google Pay. We call this Google PIN. This is a 4 digit number and the other is called UPI Pin, it is a 6 digit number.
How to Change UPI Pin In Google Pay
How to Change UPI Pin in Google Pay. This is a big question because many people forget their UPI PIN or want to change their current UPI PIN. But they do not know how to reset our UPI PIN. So we will guide you step by step. With which you can update your UPI PIN on Google Pay.
- For this, you need to have a Google Pay app. Open it on your mobile.
- After that, you have to go to your profile. Meaning you have to open your account.
- After that, you have to click on your photo.
- After this, you have to select the “Bank Account” in the “Set Up Payment Method Option”.
- In this, if you have Two Bank accounts, then it will show you two bank accounts. Otherwise, it only shows a Bank account.
- You have to click on that Bank Account.
- After this, three lines will appear in front of you in the Right Top Corner.
- You have to click on these three dots and click on “Change UPI PIN”.
- After this, you will be asked your old “UPI PIN” on Google. You have to put it.
- You enter your old “UPI PIN”, after that you will get the option to create a “New UPI PIN”. You can set your New 6 digits UPI PIN.
Read More - How to Change Name in Pan Card
How to Change UPI Pin In PhonePe
- First of all, you have to open your PhonePe App.
- After this, you have to click on the option “My Money” in the section below it.
- In my money option, you have to select the option “Bank Account” in the payment section.
- After that, you have to choose that Bank account. In which you have to change your “UPI PIN”.
- In this section, you get the option to reset and change the “UPI PIN”.
- If you have Forgotten your UPI PIN, you can reset it.
- To change your UPI PIN, you have to click on the “Change Button”.
- After this, you have to enter your Current ‘UPI PIN’ in PhonePe.
- Below this, you have to enter “SET UPI PIN”. Which you want to make new and run your PhonePe app.
- After entering your New UPI PIN, you have to click on the “Confirm” button.
- After this, your ‘UPI PIN’ gets activated after some time.
Note – If you have forgotten your ‘UPI PIN’ of PhonePe, then in this case you have to Reset your ‘UPI PIN’. For this, you can reset your PhonePe’s ‘UPI PIN’ and update the new PhonePe ‘UPI PIN’ after you have entered the last 6 Digits of that ATM card and the Expiry Date of the ATM.
Read More - How To Lock WhatsApp Without Fingerprint
How to Change UPI Pin In Paytm
If you want to change your Paytm UPI PIN, then for this you have to follow these points step by step. With this, you can reset your Paytm UPI PIN.
- First of all, you have to open your Paytm App.
- You do not get any direct method in your Paytm so that you can change or reset your Paytm UPI Pin.
- For this, you have to select the “Bank” option.
- After this, you move to the next page by entering your Fingerprint or your Passcode.
- After coming to this new page, you have to scroll down and select “Bank Account”.
- After selecting your “Bank Account” you get the option of “Create New UPI Pin”.
- You have to click on the “Create New UPI Pin” option.
- After this, on the new page, “ATM Card / Credit Card or Debit Card” whichever is connected to this bank account and Paytm. Its last 6 Digits and Expiry/Validity date have to be entered.
- After that, you have to click on the “Proceed” button.
- After doing this, an option in front of you in which you have to enter “Enter New UPI Pin” and “Confirm UPI Pin” and click on the Proceed button.
- After doing this, the “UPI Pin” of your Paytm gets changed. If you want to reset or change it in the future, then you have to repeat this method.
How to Change UPI Pin Video
So, friends, we end our post on this, today we have given you information about How to Change UPI Pin – Google Pay, Phone Pay & Paytm Full Information in this post. We have tried to give you all the information related to the How to Change UPI Pin – Google Pay, Phone Pay & Paytm in this post so that you do not have to resort to any other website for any information.
So if you liked this hard work of ours, then do share it with your friends on the social media channels given below so that they also get such information.