Hello, friends welcome to Studydev. Today, in this post, we are going to give you information about the topic How to Join Indian Army, a topic that is being searched by millions on Google every day. You would know that there is a lot of craze for the army in India. To join the Indian Army, students start preparing for it from class 10th and 12th.
Whenever Indian Army Recruitment notification comes in India. From then on the students start preparing for it. So in this post, we will give you all the information related to How to Join the Indian Army like how to join it, what is the qualification required for it, and how much is its salary. So read the post till the last.
The Indian Army is the largest army in the world after America and China. Indian Army is known for its strength and courage. Let us tell you that there is no reservation in the Indian Army regarding any kind of caste and religion. That’s why the Indian Army is the best job. That’s why it is considered very proud to be a part of the Indian Army in India.
13 Ways How to Join Indian Army
- NDA Exam – If you want to join the Indian Army, then you have to give NDA exam for this. This exam is conducted every year by UPSC twice a year, in September and April. And it should be Indian Citizens whose ages should be 16.5 and 19.5. You must have passed 12th for this exam. If you want to join the Indian Army then you can give NDA exam for this. Even if you have completed 12th from any stream. When you clear the NDA exam then you get selected in the Indian Army.
- CDS EXAM – The full name of CDS EXAM is Combined Defense Services. This is also taken every year by UPSC. After clearing this exam you are called for an interview. And for this, you have to pass in medical. After doing this a merit list is prepared if your name appears in this list. So you are sent to the training academy. You must have passed graduation to appear in the CDS exam. For this, you must be unmarried and your age should be 19 to 25 years.
- Technical Entry Scheme – Through the Technical Entry Scheme, you can join the engineering and technical branches of the Army. TES exam is conducted by the Indian Army and its training lasts for 5 years. If you want to apply for the Technical Entry Scheme exam, you must have 70% marks in PCM in the 10th and 12th. Only MALE candidates can apply for this.
- University Entry Scheme – University Entry Scheme is only for B.Tech and BE students. Meaning only engineering students can apply to the University Entry Scheme. In this, you have to apply only during the preliminary course of your engineering. For this, you must be 18 to 24 years old.
- Technical Graduates Courses – Engineering students can join Technical Graduates Courses as Army Officers. Indian Army conducts this exam every year. For this, you can apply in the final year of your engineering and for this, your age must be between 20 to 27 years.
- Short Service Commission – Short Service Commission is also similar to Technical Entry Scheme. But in Technical Entry Scheme you apply for Permanent Commission and in Short Service Commission you can do the job in the Indian Army for 10 to 14 years. For this, you must have a technical degree and your age should be 20 to 27 years. For this both male married and unmarried are eligible.
Read More - How to Become CBI Officer
How to join Indian Army after 12th for Female
7. SSC Tech Entry For Women – If any female candidate wants to join the Indian Army after the 12th then SSC Tech Entry For Women can be the best option for her. Its notification comes out twice a year. For this, you must have a technical degree and your age should be 20 to 27 years. For this only unmarried women can apply.
8. NCC Special Entry Scheme – We call NCC as National National Cadet Corps. Through this, you can apply for Short Service Commission. This is a special entry. For which only NCC candidates can apply. For this, you must have an NCC certificate with 50% marks and for this, you must be 19 to 25 years old. For this, both male and female candidates can apply.
9. Judge Advocate Entry – If you are a law graduate and want to join the Indian Army then you can apply for it. This is also like Short Service Commission and for this, you can log in to the official website of the Indian Army. For this, you must have an LLB degree and your age is 21 to 27 years both males and females can apply for this.
10. Army Cadet College – Only Army candidates can apply for Army Cadet College. If you are working in the Indian Army for 2 years then you can apply for regular commission through this. Its course duration is up to 4 years.
11. Special Commissioned Officers – Special Commissioned Officers also have an entry like Army Cadet College ACC. For this, officers of other ranks working in the army can apply for a Regular Commission. Its notification comes out twice a year. For this, you must be 28 to 35 years old.
12. Permanent Commission Special List – Through Permanent Commission Special List, those candidates whose age is 42 years and their service time is 10 years. Permanent Commission Special List is the best entry for those people, through this they can request a regular commission.
13. Territorial Army – Territorial Army is a temporary army service. Through which you can do the job in the Indian Army for a limited time only. The territorial Army is made for special emergencies. Its main focus is to give back up to the Indian Army. For this, you can visit the official website of the Indian Army. For this, you should be a graduate and your age should be between 18 to 42 years.
How to Join Indian Army After 12th
You must know that the Indian Army comes in the 4th strongest army in the world. Whenever students in India pass their 12th class. So he chooses the Indian Army as his career. Indian Army gives you many facilities like good salary, job security, and many other benefits without it. That’s why every year lakhs of people apply for the army. We are going to tell you about some such methods. Through whom you can join the Indian Army after 12th.
- NDA Exam
- Technical Entry Scheme
- Soldier Entry Scheme
How to Join Indian Army After 10th
The army is considered to be the largest department in India. Because every year lakhs of candidates apply for this job. If you have completed your 10th then you can join the Indian Army. If you join the army after the 10th, then you do not get the rank of officer. Rather you can apply for Soldier GD and Soldier Tradesmen.
Before you apply for both these posts, know that your qualification like your studies, your physical fitness, and your marks things are necessary to be fulfilled in the army. If you complete these then you can fill out your form by login on to the official website of the Indian Army.
Check Video to Join Indian Army after Graduation
So, friends, we end our post on this, today we have given you information about How to Join Indian Army Information in this post. We have tried to give you all the information related to the How to Join Indian Army in India this post so that you do not have to resort to any other website for any information.
So if you liked this hard work of ours, then do share it with your friends on the social media channels given below so that they also get such information.