Hello, friends welcome to Studydev. Today we will tell you in this post We are going to give information about How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT. You must know that there is a huge admission test for CAT Management Exam. Therefore, if you are preparing for it, then you must have full knowledge of data interpretation.
If you keep searching on Google how to prepare for data interpretation at home. You will find in this post the types of data interpreation, without it the best books, with the help of which you can do data interpretation preparation. So you must read this article till the last.
What is Data Interpretation?
If we talk about Data Interpretation then it is a section of Maths itself. Data Interpretation is asked in many exams like IBPS PO, SBI PO, CAT, and other government exams. In Data Interpretation, you are asked to solve many questions in which you are asked to solve Charts, Venn diagrams, Myriad Graphs, Tables, etc. Many students are very worried about these questions.
You can solve the DI section by following some strategies. You can use Familiarity, Conditions, Reasoning, and Sequence of Solutions to solve. Without this, you have to follow some maths topics to become proficient in DI like – you need to learn ratio, percentage, and speed math tricks. If we talk about the CAT exam then it has about 16% weightage of the DI section.
Data Interpretation Types / Topics
- Table Charts
- Bar Charts
- Pie Charts
- Line Charts
- Radar Charts
- MIX DI
- Caselet DI
- Tabular Form.
- Missing Data Interpretation
- Data Interpretation Practice Questions
How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT
If you are preparing for the CAT exam then you should have knowledge about the DI section. Let us tell you that Data Interpretation is the least section for scoring. You have to follow some tips to score in DI.
- You must read Best Data Interpretation Book to crack DI Section.
- You should demand CAT updated material from your coaching institute for Data Interpretation Preparation.
- You should give daily mock tests for Data Interpretation Preparation and also analyze them.
- You can follow the practice strategy of some toppers for Data Interpretation Preparation.
- You must read the latest trends questions for Data Interpretation Preparation.
- You must practice various types of questions and answers to score in DI.
Read More - How to Become CBI Officer
Tips on How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT
- You should first practice the easy questions of many charts and tables for Data Interpretation.
- You can practice by going through the set of online banking exam questions for the DI section.
- You should do maximum calculations in your mind to score in the DI section. In this way, you can save a lot of your time.
- Learn How To Calculate APPROXIMATELY.
- You have to practice daily because LOGIC-based questions are asked in DI.
List Of Data Interpretation Formula
If we talk about Data Interpretation Formula then it is of three types. If you learn these three formulas then you can score well in Data Interpretation.
Data Interpretation Book Name
|BOOK NAME||AUTHOR NAME|
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit K. Sinha|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||Ananta Ashisha|
|A Complete Book on Data Interpretation and Analysis||ADDA 24|
|CAT Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||Gautam Puri|
|Data Interpretation Simplified||Jaggan Saneja|
|Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency for CAT||Disha Experts|
So, friends, we end our post on this, today we have given you information about How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT Full Information in this post. We have tried to give you all the information related to the How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT in this post so that you do not have to resort to any other website for any information.
So if you liked this hard work of ours, then do share it with your friends on the social media channels given below so that they also get such information.