Hello, friends welcome to Studydev. Today we are going to give you information about the DFO full form in this post. We will give you this post DFO full form, how to become a Dfo officer, how much is the salary of DFO. So if you get all the information in this article, then you must read the post till the end.
DFO Full Form
Divisional Forest Officer
How To Become DFO Officer
If you want to become a DFO officer, then you have to first give the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) exam for this. Its examination is conducted in three stages. In the first two, you have to write the exam and in the last, you have an interview.
To become a DFO, you have to clear UPSC. After this, you are selected for IFS. After this, you are given two months of training for IFS and later you can become a Divisional Forest Officer.
DFO Officer Qualification –
- If you want to become a forest officer, then you must have passed your 12th class in science subject.
- After that, you have to complete your graduation.
- Your age must be between 21-30 years.
- If you belong to ST/SC category then you get 5 years of age relaxation and OBC gets 3 years of relaxation.
DFO Full Form – Other Department
- DFO Full Form In Forest Department – Divisional Forest Officer
- DFO Full Form In Hindi – संभागीय वन अधिकारी
- DFO Full Form In Marathi – विभागीय वन अधिकारी
- DFO Full Form In CRPF – Divisional Forest Officer
- DFO Full Form In Medical – Debatable Football Opinions
Divisional Forest Officer Some Duties
Divisional Forest Officer is a very responsible post. Divisional Forest Officer completes all his work in this way.
- The Forest Officer can take action against any person for non-compliance of the Forest Act.
- The Divisional Forest Officer can punish people for attacks on forest animals.
- DFO prevents crime against all living beings in the forest.
- The Divisional Forest Officer ensures the protection of all the necessary trees and plants in the forest. Any person who cuts these trees, there is a legal action against him.
- If any person is harmed by the wildlife, The Divisional Forest Officer issues compensation for the same.
Read More: CAT Ka Full Form Kya Hai
DFO Officer Salary
You must know that Divisional Forest Officer is a high-level position. Therefore, their salary also keeps on changing according to their position. Their salary is a little less in the starting, but later the salary increases due to work and experience.
A Divisional Forest Officer gets a salary ranging from 78000 to 2 lakhs for Junior Administrative Grade (Pay level 12) and without this Senior Time Scale (Pay level 11) officer gets a monthly salary from 67000 to 2 lakhs. Apart from this, they also get some bonuses.
DFO Officer Salary in the Different States
|DFO Salary||States Name|
|INR 21,600/- to INR 40,050 per Month||Karnataka|
|INR 21,700/ – INR 69,100 Per Month||Himachal Pradesh|
|INR 78000/ to INR 200, 000 per Month||West Bengal|
|INR 78000/ to INR 200, 000 per Month||Madhya Pradesh|
FAQ About DFO
Q1. What is the divisional forest officer’s salary?
Ans. A Divisional Forest Officer gets a salary ranging from 78000 to 2 lakhs for Junior Administrative Grade (Pay level 12). Without it, they get a lot of bonuses.
Q2. What is the Full Form of DFO in India?
Ans. Divisional Forest Officer.
So, friends, we end our post on this, today we have given you information about DFO Full-Form Information in this post. We have tried to give you all the information related to the DFO Full Form in this post so that you do not have to resort to any other website for any information.
So if you liked this hard work of ours, then do share it with your friends on the social media channels given below so that they also get such information.